Should i quit

33% 33% 
[ 3 ]
67% 67% 
[ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

I dont know anymore...

Post  Acrophobia on Fri 04 Sep 2009, 6:34 pm

Sad Sad Sad I really dont know what to do anymore.. Im really never appreciated anymore.. and the Users are nicer to me than staff.. the only real staff that appreciates me is Lauren. here are the people who dont appreciate me

Just - Calls me and Lauren a suckup.. (will do anything to prevent me from being staff)
Lose123 - Doesn't listen to me and lauren.. ( Says he will ban me if I ask why i cant be staff when he gave me premission to Do an app to be staff)

You guys dont see that me and lauren are 11.. and u guys are.. 12,13,14,15 or higher. We don't really know whats right and wrong. Yes, You guys are nice to lauren.. but u really dont care about me. You guys dont really know why i act like this.. its too personal.. only Lauren knows. Only because She is my sister.

So yeah.. i dont know what to do anymore.. I dont know what i should do.. i was thinking of quiting.. every night i wonder why u guys are acting like this to me....

the most un-appreciated allen
-Kaitlyn (acrophobia)

(and yes i am the one who wrote "the most un-appreciated allen.)

Sad Sad Sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dont know anymore...

Post  Lynx on Fri 04 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

I don't know whats going on... i.e there are two sides to every story... I don't really know you but it would be a shame if you left, If you really want to be a mod... then prove it, show them you can do the job just like anyone else... Also I don't want you to think I am biased because I am not taking sides.

One last thing, don't take this the wrong way, but talking about the Admins like that wont get you anywhere Smile
I know your only 11 but show that your more mature than that...

Well thats what I think Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lose123 on Fri 04 Sep 2009, 9:45 pm

Well i thank you, for saying i'm nasty to you .

Please Note, if you don't stop i will fire your sister .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lose And Lynx Has A Point

Post  Earth on Sat 05 Sep 2009, 12:26 am

You Want A Job As MOD Lauren Agreed To Me And Lose And Just That You Can Not Become A MOD And She Said It Was Fair She Said I Would Not Ask...

I Want This And That

I Want My Sister Staff

I Want Credits

I Want Head MOD

I Want Super Rares

I Want To Host A Event I Anwser Ok..... She Left And 2 People Said She Scammed I Had To Sort It!

There May Be More but There Is 2 Ones Im On Lose123s Side And Justs

Im Sorry Lauren And Kailen But You May Be Only 11 But We Cant Stop That Grow Up :S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know how you feel,

Post  Swag(Council) on Mon 21 Sep 2009, 7:11 am

I'm on Acro's side, Just is a jerk and never cares what anyone has to say, I tried to explain something to him and he ignores me, Earth I don't really have anything agsint him, and I kno Rob is a jerk fo real, he was mean to my friend like crazy, he told my friend to Loser off and getta life, so Acro, your not the only one... If you ever get on Allen Acro add mem my username is : Swag Other than that, I think the staff needs more "Growing Up" to do than the acro and lauren, So lose you have 0 rooom to talk to anyone like that, you wouldn't know your Loser from a hole in the ground, so why r u throwing threats at ppl? for real man, I can see why you SHOULDN'T be any part of this hotel.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum